Welcome to the jumpstation for
From here you can jump to:
- My official home page
- Document on research projects (most likely outdated and certainly incomplete)
- My CV in either a short or extended version
- My list of publications
- Information on former students
- Additional information that requires that you drop me an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Looking for the polarization consistent basis sets? Get a tar file with the most recent versions in several different formats (Gaussian, Gamess, Dalton).
- Looking for scripts to run Atomic Counterpoise calculations for estimating Intramolecular BSSE (JCTC 6 (2010) 100)?
- Looking for powerpoint files of the figures in the Introduction to Computational Chemistry book?
- The home page for my book called Introduction to Computational Chemistry
- Google Scholar Citations
- My personal homepage
Other famous (according to Google) people sharing my name: